GTD - Get Things Done
So I've been merrily working on my to do list. It changes w/frequency, as it should. Here's what I've gotten done in the recent past:
- package and mail packages and letters
- return items to the store for a refund
- wash clothes
- apply for jobs (don't ask)
- grade a student's project
- pick up dry cleaning
- pick up altered jeans
- complete an in class assignment for students
- begin working on the CleveEvents list
- call ComCast re: establishing a wireless network
- review answering machine messages and return calls
- pay bills online
But I'd like to introduce you to the Getting Things Done (GTD) system. It's not something that I employ, but I'm doing my research and considering implementing this into my daily planning.
How'd the GTD info get on my radar? Listening to a segment on NPR's "All Things Considered".