Monday, July 30, 2012

Music Monday 139 :: Jamie Grace's "Hold Me"

Music Monday 139 :: Jamie Grace's "Hold Me"

I watched the Gospel Brunch edition of "The View" on Tuesday, July 24, 2012. I don't know why I thought that it was a repeat, but it was a nice show. The King's Men concert tour is going to be hot. They need to take that on the global circuit too. Heck, maybe they are and I just don't know it yet.

The Jamie Grace segment threw me for a loop. I hadn't heard of her (which isn't unusual), but her music and her voice is strong.  "Hold Me" is so diverse in terms of vocal variation that she achieves. The lyrics are quite basic though.

And the brief interview that she had was cute w/her country accent. And she's 20.

Let me know what you guys think of this one.



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home