Monday, September 23, 2013

Music Monday 155 :: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis "Thrift Shop" f/Wanz

Music Monday 155 :: Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis "Thrift Shop"

Why am I just hearing this song and seeing this video? B/c I'm somewhat off my game. Smh. It's true. I can tell you honestly that I listen to Lenny Kravitz's "It Ain't Over 'til It's Over" (1991) several times a week; Public Enemy's "Fight the Power" (1989) is also in heavy rotation. The theme here is that I'm not listening to a lot of new music. But for no good reason. I'm not that person who thinks today's music is crap. I'm just ... doing other things.

Meanwhile, nearly a year after this song's release, I'm enjoying it like it's new. Word.

Watch out ... there's a good dose of profanity in there, but that beat is banging!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home