Monday, February 02, 2015

AUDIO PROJECT: Share your Memories with Me

The Countdown Is On!


It's time for you to share your memories with me.

I'm working on an audio project to celebrate all of the wonderful people I've met over the years ... and thankfully, it's been a lot of years.

So take the time to share with me some of our good times together - and make it fun!
And in 90 seconds.
  • When we met: For example: year or month
  • Where we met: at a house party, etc.
  • How we met: at the grocery store, someone introduced us, etc.


What are you waiting for? Send me a voice message.

Also, if you have a G-rated image to share, you can email it to kimradio dot girl at gmail dot com.

If by chance, you are long-winded and you need more time, you can record a 5 minute story by clicking here. It's a bit of a different process, but you'll figure it out.

Thanks in advance. Hugs and love from the Big Mango!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home