Monday, July 04, 2016

Music Monday 185 :: NPR Music's 30 Favorite Albums Of 2016 (So Far)

Music Monday 185 :: NPR Music's 30 Favorite Albums Of 2016 (So Far) 

Happy 4th of July Americans!

As summer moves into full gear, you might consider hitting refresh on your music playlist. I love my Backyard Funk BBQ playlist on Amazon Prime, but unbeknownst to me 2016 has seen the release of an avalanche of good music, at least that's what this NPR list promises.

I've only scanned the list, but if all else fails, there are a few on the list that I'm curious about:
Along with a few others. Thanks NPR for curating this list for this lazy listener. Let the beach party commence.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great site for these post and i am seeing the most of contents have useful for my Carrier.Thanks to such a useful information.Any information are commands like to share him.

Branding Services in Chennai

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Shalini said...

Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
Digital Marketing Company in India
seo Company in India

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Ciana Langham said...

It's so cool that you shared this post with us. I think many people will like it too. By the way while you hanging out, this web https://premium-quality-essays.com/writing-help.html can write your paper for you.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger مروة محمد said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

 

Post a Comment

<< Home