Friday, February 06, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

This has been floating around Facebook for the past few weeks. Here's my take on it:

1. I love French Fries.
2. "The Young and the Restless" is my guilty pleasure.
3. I'd rather be hot than cold; being cold makes me cranky.
4. I never thought that I'd meet some of my best friends while living in Buffalo, NY (that includes Tonja Moss; everytime we talk it is usually non-stop hilarity).
5. I'm super crazy about my Jeep Wrangler.
6. Oldies and old school hip hop are my favs.
7. I quit drinking alcohol in the summer of 2002 to save money and haven't gone back since.
8. My days in grad school were bittersweet, but the TCOM Women got me through.
9. I have a pair of rollerblades and skate as often as I can.
10. I have never traveled outside of North America.
11. I used to be a helluva of bowler; trumpet player too - first chair, thankyouverymuch!
12. I like potatoes, pasta and popcorn
13. Radio is my passion. Love to listen and make great audio.
14. I thought I'd become more tolerant of people, but ... not so much.
15. My daughter is turning into a very wise young lady.
16. Let me sleep and then sleep some more.
17. I began making handmade greeting cards in 2004 or early 2005. It is what keeps me sane. My art therapy.
18. My interest in sports lead to a stint as a radio sports anchor.
19. One of my career highlights was working Superbowl XXXIV: Rams v. Titans in Atlanta and being on the field where all the action was (thanks Duane Walker).
20. My mom is so resilient and more incredible than she knows. I'm really proud of the fact that she has three out of three college grads on her hands.
21. I did not get a driver's license until I landed my first job out of college in Cincinnati. Even when I purchased my first car - a Honda Prelude (stick shift) - I did not have a driver's license. Finally passed the test about two weeks after I got the car after I had sort of learned to work the stick shift. Oh, did I mention that I failed the test once having rolled over one of the orange cones and then seeing my mother's boyfriend wave and yell "nnnnnnoooooooo" in the rearview mirror.
22. My dream trip is to drive across the United States (but not necessarily drive back).
23. I have been blessed to have dated some really good guys though none of them could convince me to settle down with them.
24. My favorite type of movies is comedy. Make me laugh and you have won my heart over. Not really interested in action or thrillers.
25. If I could speak another language it would be Spanish. I plan to learn it throughout this year.

And now you know; at least you know a little more.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home