Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best of '09: Laugh

I don't know that these were my biggest and best belly laughs of 2009, but I remember laughing and laughing out loud watching The Hangover and 30 Rock.

Earlier this year, the movie The Hangover had been out for a bit and folks had been talking about how funny it was. But sometimes, what makes some people laugh just isn't the same for me. I figured The Hangover was a stupid boy movie. I eventually went to see the movie on a Monday or a Tuesday. I remember what day it was because it was one of my days off from work. I also remember that the theater was not very crowded.

That movie was hilarious!! On more than one occasion, it was 'make-you-laugh-til-you-cry' laughter. There are certain scenes, like the one in the hotel bathroom with tiger, that are priceless. Also, when the Asian guy jumps out of the trunk. I thought that I would lose my bladder on that one. I even wrote a movie review of The Hangover.

I am crazy about 30 Rock. I love Alec Baldwin's character. And Tina Fey and Tracy Morgan's character's are absolutely ridiculous. Love that. The entire ensemble cast do a great job for each show and I laugh uncontrollably for about 20 minutes. It's so nice to get that weekly dose of laughter from 30 Rock. I had to finally break down and get the iTunes season pass since I can't watch in real time in Cairo. I just can't live w/out my 30 Rock.

This post is a part of Gwen Bell's Best of 2009 Blog Challenge.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home