Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best of '09: Resolution I Didn't Fulfill

Happy New Year's Eve!

In the next few days, I'll begin to reflect and recalculate. I'll look back on '09 and see what was good and what could have been done differently. I'll look ahead to '10 and I'll chart my future.

Just taking a quick look back, I noticed that I did not get to two of my goals: go snowboarding and run 2 5k's. Of the two, I'm most disappointed in not doing the 5k's. They seem easy enough, right? In most cities, there's at least two 5k's per weekend. I could make some excuses, but it only impacts me that I did not get to do any races this year.

I like to workout. Spinning. Aerobics, Pilates. Rollerblading. Those are my things, but I like to vary it up and that's where the running comes in. I like the training that leads up to race day. Yeah, I need to do at least one of those. That one might carry over from '09 to the '10 list. Looks like I may need a new pair of running shoes ...

This post is a part of Gwen Bell's Best of 2009 Blog Challenge.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home