Sunday, June 08, 2008

Yard Sale

So my neighborhood hosted a Yard Sale this weekend- both Saturday and Sunday. Yard Sales can be awesome.

My mind set was put it out and price it so that you don't have to bring it back in. With that in mind I set the price of everything @ $1. That's right. Even though I had signs posted saying 'everything $1', some of the onlookers were still a bit perplexed. I had shoes, boots, clothing and cards. Yes, my dear handmade greeting cards. One customer bought $15 worth of cards.

Did I tell you that it was 90 degrees. Right, slowed the foot traffic down a bit. I set up by about 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and was packing it up by 1:30 p.m. Then on Sunday, I got out @ 9 a.m., but by 11:15 a.m. I was on my way to pick up breakfast w/some of the $40 I'd made. Lucky me, eh?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home