Monday, December 06, 2010

Reverb10 :: Make


I've decided to be a part of Reverb10. It's a 31-day blogging challenge where you reply to daily writing prompts that are designed to get you to reflect on this past year as well as provide some insight for the upcoming year.

I'm going to give myself 5-7 minutes for each post.

Day 6 :: December 6, 2010 :: Make
  • What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin)
The last thing that I made was some Apple Bread on Friday. It was from a mix; a mix from Trader Joe's. But I've had it for almost a year and I decided to make it because I really had no good reason not to make it. Besides, I had some friends over the other day so I needed something for them to eat.

See the Apple Bread in the upper right corner?

It was so nice to have the smell of baked goods in the house. Everyone commented when they came it that it smelled so good. Not only did it smell good, it tastes wonderful; so moist. Can't wait to get some more.

The thing that I like to do and haven't make time for in the past year is making cards.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home