Monday, January 23, 2012

Music Monday 120 :: Madcon's "Beggin"

Music Monday 120 :: Madcon's "Beggin"(2008)

Today, I'm sort of recycling blog posts. I originally blogged about Madcon's "Beggin" in March of last year on my Indy Hip Hop World Blog.

Lately, I've been playing the song non-stop; I built a playlist that includes nothing but this song (I can't seem to figure out how to loop a song in iTunes). Love the tempo and the energy! Great for a workout too.

Okay, so w/all my history working in Black radio, I should be ashamed to mention that I didn't know that Madcon's "Beggin" was a remake of the same classic from the Four Seasons. Yeah, take me down a notch but I'm being up front about the situation. The Four Seasons track was released in 1967. I love that every old is new again.

Oh, and the video is quite nice.

Madcon's "Beggin"

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home