Monday, November 21, 2011

Music Monday 114 :: Patrick Stump "This City" f/Lupe Fiasco

Music Monday 114 :: Patrick Stump "This City" f/Lupe Fiasco

I can't believe that, again, I'm not up to date on music. Thank goodness I have a TV now and satellite (I live and work in Cairo and for two years, I didn't have a TV) and American TV shows.

So I was watching The Tonight Show the other day and I looked up from the computer and saw this guy and heard this voice singing this song and I had to stop what I was doing to fully grasp all the goodness that is "This City." It's got this funky kinda vibe to it and his voice: just smooth. The bonus for me was the contribution from Lupe Fiasco on the video (he wasn't on The Tonight Show) because I love that thing called hip hop.

 

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Shelley said...

I really enjoyed this song on a number of levels and I really really loved the Lupe addition! Good Find Kim!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home