Thursday, September 08, 2011

VIDEO: The Food in Barcelona and Madrid

VIDEO: The Food in Barcelona and Madrid

My three week ala carte trip to Barcelona and Spain this summer was quite the learning experience. It was my first solo trip that was planned without a package or a tour company.

Planning for this type of trip is key. In the end, it all worked out and I had a nice time.

Over the next few weeks I'll be recapping my trip. I'll highlight:
  • the hotels
  • some of the restaurants
  • the activities and sites
But for now ... how about some pics of the food in Barcelona and Madrid? Delish.

VIDEO: The Food in Barcelona and Madrid



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great vid of the Yummy Tapas,drinks, desserts and all that " good stuff" from Barca and Madrid! You just made me hungry for more! Looking forward to some more blogs! Take care radiogirl =)~ SHELLZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home