Monday, August 22, 2011

Music Monday 106 :: Breakdancing and Street Art in Barcelona

Music Monday 106 :: Breakdancing and Street Art in Barcelona

I've been absent from blogging because I was on an extended vacation. The first time I've ever gone on an official vacation for a full three weeks. Whoa! Three full weeks in Barcelona and Madrid - and solo traveling (mostly). More on the actual trip in blog post or two later this week.

But to keep this blog post focused on Music Monday, I'm sharing some photos that I took in my first week in Barca in early August. Imagine my surprise as we were heading to beach one evening around 7 p.m. and I spotted a crowd around this breakdancing team. I didn't catch their name, but a couple of them had some really cool moves.

My bad, but there's no music ... of course, it's music related because breakdancing and hip hop go together like ham and cheese.

Breakdancing and Street Art in Barcelona SlideShow in full view

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home