Friday, November 04, 2011

A Great Blend of Tea

Have you ever tried Rishi Tea's Organic Jamaica Red Rooibos? Well, neither had I until yesterday. I bought the tea, probably in April when I was in the U.S. For some reason, I haven't used it. My loss - or my gain depending on how you think of it.

I originally learned about the Rishi Tea brand when I asked a friend, who was coming to visit me in Cairo, to bring me some caffeine-free tea.

Image borrowed from Rishi Tea

I thought that the Jamaica Red Rooibos would be really sweet because of the hibiscus, but it's a nice flavor combination - there's also some lemongrass. I like it because it's caffeine-free so it's great for the afternoon and evening.

Do yourself a favor and give it a try. Oh and FYI: I'm not paid to write about this product. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home