Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Current State of Mind

I like this idea from "She Learns as She Goes."

So I'm borrowing the idea as a way to get a quick post going. Here are my thoughts at this moment.

Dreading
I was dreading some portions of today, but I managed and the day went by much more swiftly than I'd imagined.

Anticipating
A busy and productive week.

Watching
Something on the Food Network, but it's really just background noise.

Choosing
To be excited about an upcoming opportunity. It will be life changing.

Thankful
As always, for my family and my current work situation which has allowed me to travel extensively including my recent trip to Ethiopia.

So here's a quick pic from the Simien Mountains in Ethiopia with the Gelada Baboons.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home