Saturday, December 01, 2007

Rollerblading








Okay ... so, a few weeks ago I visited the Skates.com webbie and ordered some rollerblades. They are really nice skates. Oh, they were $50 including shipping - hard to pass up, huh? I've ventured out on them only a couple of times - due to weather constraints.

There is, however, a really nice track that I've been using. It has the beveled edges which I thought would be cool, but it's a bit tricky to maneuver (I think that it would be cool on a bike though).

I've only fallen down a few times and not hard falls. I have all of the cautious gear too - helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards.

I've watched some videos online with tips about stopping and controlling your speed.

I'm thinking about getting a helmet camera ... but why? I mean really.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Anonymous figure skating blades said...

I found your blog very interesting according to my niche. Thanks for sharing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home