Trying to be Green
So I think that I am environmentally friendly. I do small things like (and this is just a few):
- unplug some appliances that are not in use
- purchase energy efficient light bulbs
- use fewer paper products like napkins and paper towels
- I travel to work three days a week as opposed to five (or more)
Additionally, I have ambitions:
- ride my bike more often
- recycle more
- use a blanket or sweatshirt instead to turning up the heat
Anywho ... here's a lil something quizzie that I took to gauge my environmental-friendliness:
|Your Life is 60% Green|
Your life is pretty green - and you know a lot about how to live an eco friendly life.
So congratulate yourself for being good to the earth. And maybe think about implementing some of the ideas from this quiz!