Thursday, October 18, 2007

Trying to be Green

So I think that I am environmentally friendly. I do small things like (and this is just a few):
  • unplug some appliances that are not in use
  • purchase energy efficient light bulbs
  • use fewer paper products like napkins and paper towels
  • I travel to work three days a week as opposed to five (or more)

Additionally, I have ambitions:

  • ride my bike more often
  • recycle more
  • use a blanket or sweatshirt instead to turning up the heat

Anywho ... here's a lil something quizzie that I took to gauge my environmental-friendliness:



Your Life is 60% Green

Your life is pretty green - and you know a lot about how to live an eco friendly life.
So congratulate yourself for being good to the earth. And maybe think about implementing some of the ideas from this quiz!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home