Monday, July 21, 2008

I Love This City - Cleveland!

I've been fiddling around w/my cam - a Canon A570 IS - changing the picture taking modes and trying to adjust for lighting and what not. Sometimes I do okay; other times I get frustrated and occasionally I get and ah ha moment.

Here's a few pix w/me behind the lens - first up, the Detroit-Superior Bridge: one of many connections from downtown Cleveland to the west side over the Cuyahoga River. The first image is a bit darker, but it's more focused. While the second image is brighter but more unfocused. Obviously, I need to practice a bit more...:

And up next is mostly a blur and that is what you get when you are me in a moving vehicle; while it does have a bit of a cool factor, you can not determine that I am actually in downtown Cleveland, but you'll have to take my word for it. I was on Superior just past the Main Library, heading west...:

What do you have? If you've got something, share it, if not, get out the cam and start flashing - the camera that is!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home