Friday, August 29, 2008

My Cleveland

Took some time recently to take some snapshots around the city of Cleveland, Ohio.


1. reflection pond behind the Cleveland Museum of Art 2. reflection pond from another angle 3. the infamous FREE stamp, next to Cleveland City Hall in downtown Cleveland 4. graffiti - up high 5. Sixth Street Pizzeria sign 6. a view of downtown Cleveland from the Tremont 7. it's the nightlife: downtown Cleveland, the Warehouse District 8. the Jesse Owens statue in the courtyard near the old Courthouse in downtown Cleveland 9. the plaque that accompanies the Jesse Owens statue 10. one of the many rail crossings in the Flats in Cleveland 11. the House of Blues in downtown Cleveland 12. Steelyard Commons, old steelyard converted to a shopping mecca

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those snap shots! Did you take them? I need to do that around me town - the stuff we take for granted!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger ohradiogirl said...

Yes, I did take the photos. I guess I should have mentioned that. Get your camera out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home