Monday, March 02, 2009

Music Monday 17 :: The Brit Girls

I don't have much to say on this one. I'll just let the list speak for itself.

These female singers are incredible. They are all from across the pond. Unfortunately, I did not provide a wealth of resources. I started w/my own blog posts and then I got busy and tired and I think I want to come back to this and do it more justice.

So if you have any links, info or stories to share, please do so. Thanks much.

Resources for Adele:




Resources for Amy Winehouse:



Resources for Duffy:




Resources for Estelle:




Resources for Lady Sovereign:




Resources for Leona Lewis:




Resources for Lily Allen:




Resources for M.I.A.:



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the ups on Adele, Lilly Allen, Duffy, and Lady Sovereign. I'm going to check out all of these ladies. I think your blog is really cool, kinda like mine with ramblings of what is important to me. Keep in touch!


Kitty Katana~

http://kittykittykatana.wordpress.com

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger ohradiogirl said...

Thanks for stopping by. I will check you out ... random ... that's me.

 
At 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I own Adele, M.I.A., and Amy Winehouse. All of them are great albums. Contemplated Estelle but just never bought the cd or downloaded it. I'd probably skip out on Duffy, not my cup of tea. The others I just know from the singles I've heard on the radio or their videos on VH1/MTV. Eclectic collection of artists to check out. Thanks for sharing!

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger ohradiogirl said...

The M.I.A. is quite nice, as you already know. I'm impressed w/Leona Lewis; I'd like to see her growth. Her voice has such range. Sometimes she just goes over the top and it seems showy. I do like them all. It's a nice mix. Thanks for dropping by. Though I know that I will see/hear more from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home