Monday, March 09, 2009

Music Monday 18 :: South by Southwest

Here's an event, that I don't know much about, but in the words of Liz Lemon on "30 Rock", "I want to go to there".

South by Southwest (SXSW) is not just a music festival. But that's how I first learned of it. I'd heard about all the cool bands were performing and just all kinds of creativity was goin on. The festival is held annually in Austin, TX.

But since its inception 22 years ago, it has morped into a music, film and interactive conference. If you and I and ten of our friends would go, I bet we'd all find something that we'd enjoy.

This year's festival runs from Friday, March 13 until Sunday, March 22, 2009.

The list of music performances is too extensive to list here, but that's what links are for, right?

What do you know about this event? Have you ever attended? Do tell.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home