Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thinking of switching from Blogger to WordPress

This topic has crossed my mind, but as I think about the future of my blog, WordPress seems like the road to follow; and I'm talking WordPress.org. I'm especially interested in WordPress because of the ease of uploading audio. For some reason, Blogger and Google seems to consistently leave out the audio component. I mean, I've managed to set up my Blogger blog, so that when I post audio you can reach it via the link in the title of the blog post, but it took some time to make that happen.

I recently read a blog post from Kristina Werner. I usually read her blog for all things crafty and cute. She's super busy, but makes the time to host contests, create video tutorials and show off her cards and projects.

The blog post I am referencing is the one about her Top 5 WordPress Plug-ins. As I scrolled through the blog post, I thought, yes, some of those plug-ins do seem really cool.

I'm still tethered to Blogger, for now. If I get some free time in the next few weeks, who know, I just might make the leap over to WordPress after all.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home