Saturday, June 12, 2010

Uses for Used Tea Leaves

I've been using a lot of loose leaf tea lately. A friend got me some tea, infuser and stuff for Christmas.

Sometimes, I use the infused tea more than once. But usually, when I'm done, I just toss out the used loose leaf tea. The same applies for when I use tea bags.

So I did a quick search on 'uses for used tea leaves'. Wow, there are a wealth of options. The one the resonated for me was using the used teas leaves for fertilizer. I've had some difficulty finding good soil in Cairo. So this could be part of a solution to adding some nutrients to the dirt that I do find.

Here are a few of the lists and articles that I found useful for reusing used tea leaves.

From Ya-Ya:

From WikiHow:

From Life Hackery:



Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to giggle--Cairo?? Um, like sand and pyramids Cairo? I guess tea leaves would be like gold in the dirt over there lol. How the heck does anything grow there anyways? hmm..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home