Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reverb10 :: Healing

I've decided to be a part of Reverb10. It's a 31-day blogging challenge where you reply to the daily writing prompts that are designed to get you to reflect on this past year as well as provide some insight for the upcoming year. I'm going to give myself 5-7 minutes for each post.

Day 19 :: December 19, 2010 :: Healing
  • What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011? (Author: Leonie Allan)
Laughter is always the healer for me. My girl Tonja in Cali never ceases to give me some serious laugh out loud moments.

I try to slip in some fun and funny comments on occasion. Even when I'm mad, I can usually settle myself down by trying to poke fun at the situation (though that usually comes after some profanity-laced ranting).

For 2011, finding some focus and me time would be a nice healing remedy; at least in theory it sounds good. There's also spa time, manicures and pedicures and oh, good food.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home