Monday, December 13, 2010

Reverb10 :: Action

I've decided to be a part of Reverb10. It's a 31-day blogging challenge where you reply to the daily writing prompts that are designed to get you to reflect on this past year as well as provide some insight for the upcoming year. I'm going to give myself 5-7 minutes for each post.

Day 13 :: December 13, 2010 :: Action
  • When it comes to aspirations, it's not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen. What's your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky)
Well, duh, the next step is to make it happen.

To make it happen I need a plan. To make a plan, I need to take the time to make a plan. To make the time to make the plan, I have to make a conscious decision that the plan is important enough to make the time to do it.

Once I have a plan, I think I can easily execute. I see you 20-11 ...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home