Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Reverb10 :: Beautifully Different

I've decided to be a part of Reverb10. It's a 31-day blogging challenge where you reply to the daily writing prompts that are designed to get you to reflect on this past year as well as provide some insight for the upcoming year. I'm going to give myself 5-7 minutes for each post.

Day 8 :: December 8
, 2010 :: Beautifully Different
  • Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond)
Wow, this is a good one. Trying to think about who I let in my inner circle and if they're a close friend, then there must be something about me that they like. I'll go with 'sense of humor' for 100 ... or maybe it's my candidness. I can do proper and professional, but when I can be myself and just down to earth, well, there I am telling all sorts of stories in a very fast and animated way. That's complete w/gestures and intonation and some crazy facial expressions too.

Me driving my Mom's car last year after the Annual Ten Friends Party. Taken by my brother. (Dec, 2009)

I have some friends who egg me on in terms of silliness and some of the outrageous things we say. We go back and forth and on and on and the next thing we know, an hour's gone by. Good times indeed.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home