Saturday, December 18, 2010

Reverb10 :: Lesson Learned

I've decided to be a part of Reverb10. It's a 31-day blogging challenge where you reply to the daily writing prompts that are designed to get you to reflect on this past year as well as provide some insight for the upcoming year. I'm going to give myself 5-7 minutes for each post.

Day 17 :: December 17, 2010 :: Lesson Learned
  • What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward? (Author: Tara Weaver)
I need to stay focused and uncompromising on my happiness. For me, I'm sometimes easily derailed.

Also, I need to pay attention to the lesson in the things that happen in my life. Especially when crazy ish goes down. And that's how it's been of late. The lessons are coming in as a super duper daily dose. No complaints from me on the lesson load though. I'm just drinking it all in knowing that I need to pay attention. That's the beauty on my perspective on this now ... just be open to get a lesson out of situations, whether good or bad.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home