Friday, February 18, 2011

The Egyptian Way :: The Egyptian Revolution - Fear and More Fear

The Egyptian Way :: The Egyptian Revolution - Fear and More Fear

During the Egyptian Revolution, I chose not to leave Cairo, Egypt where I live and work.

I've been reluctant to express my opinion about my experience with the Egyptian Revolution. This is not the appropriate platform for me to go into detail about why I haven't been saying much.

However, in this short podcast (really a test of using SoundCloud's Web interface for recording), I talk about how fear seemed prevalent in the early days of the protest.

My apology in advance for the sound quality; I failed to turn off the heater in the room while I was recording.


Re: Jan 25th Protests in Egypt: Fear and more fear by ohradiogirl

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home