Monday, May 21, 2012

Music Monday 131 :: Donna Summer "Last Dance"

Music Monday 131 :: Donna Summer's "Last Dance" OFFICIAL VIDEO

The myth that death comes in three's has proven to be true - at least within the past week.

Chuck Brown :: On Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Donna Summer :: On Thursday, May 17, 2012
Robin Gibb : On Monday, May 20, 2012

I didn't know how much I love Donna Summer's music. I've always liked it, but decades after the original releases, I now know that I love it. Hard for me to chose too, a song to highlight for this blog post: "Bad Girls" is funky and "She Works Hard for the Money" is inspiring. But I love the sound of Summer's voice as she starts out singing "Last Dance." And you know I just go crazy when the tempo picks up.

So come on now ... let's dance!



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home