Saturday, October 14, 2006

Movies I've seen recently ...

Movies I've seen recently:

  • The Departed
  • ATL
  • Don't Move

These movies have no real connection. Sure, I've seen them all and they might be in the two hour range, but other than that ...

I don't want to have to stack them up in terms of which one I liked the best - each movie is distinctly different than the other.

I was, however, surprised that I liked "ATL" though it had been recommended by more than one person. "The Departed" was awesome. Lots of twists and turns. Very involved and excellently written. Whereas "Don't Move" seemed somewhat slow and was emotionally draining. I am being vague for a reason - you might want to check them out, ya know.

Next on my viewing list is "Auto Focus" - another recommendation from a friend. I think it is a foreign flick, whatever the case. I'll be watching it soon.

Do something crazy and unusual and out of character for you ... live your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home