Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Primping Process


photo courtesy of dogwelder

What personal care products do you use, on a daily basis, that you just couldn't live without? Things like, skin cleansers, soaps, body lotions.. etc ...

Well, for me, this changes with some frequency. I mean, how many times have you gotten hooked on a product only to learn that it has been discontinued?

  • I did fall in love with some Bath & Body products; namely the Aromatheraphy line and even more specifically the Sandlewood Rose (discontinued); I also adore the Eucalyptus Spearmint
  • I live and die by the Eucerin Mosturizing Creme only I usually purchase the generic brand for obvious reasons and it still gets the job done
  • Like most women, my deoderant needs to have some staying power and I am hopeful that it will not damage my clothes; right now I'm using Degree Ultra Clear
  • My toothpaste selection always changes though I used to have an allegiance to Colgate, now I am venturing down the sensitive toothpaste options and I have yet to go brand specific
  • I do like Crest Pro Health for a mouthwash, though it is pricey; I can justify that because I use it once or twice a day and I don't try to gulp it down so it's house for several weeks at a time
  • My hair is a special situation, but I am deeply connected to Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner; it is excellent; I do use some Aveda hair products as well
  • Finally, the facial products are switched out often, though I do like Kiehls. Right now the only mainstay is a product that I purchased this past Easter weekend while I was in Boston. The Lush Tea Tree Water is toner that comes in a spritzer bottle; it gets the job done in such a refreshing way.

I could go on ... but I need to tend to my pedicure and what not ...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home