Monday, June 11, 2007

Summer Shoes

Okay, so my feet aren't ready and the weather is hot! It was a no brainer for me, though I am somewhat self-conscious. I just wear whatever shoes I want despite the status of my feet. A pedicure is on the horizon though. I nice pedicure in the near future.

So I don't need any new shoes, but what do I do ... ? I go out and pick up two new pairs of flip flops. Yep. I pulled out out of my summer footwear and I have way too much. Some of them will definitely be getting a new address in the near future.

But I like wearing sandals and open-toed shoes. Actually, I wear open-toed shoes year around. It drives my sister and my girlfriend crazy because I live in a cold climate and they think I should be wearing duck boots or some other non-sexy shoe. Whatever, I'm gonna do what I wanna; I'm not wading in the snow in my open-toed pumps or anything crazy ... just enjoying my life is all.

So I got my sandals and flip flops and I have some options this summer (much like last summer) that don't hurt my feet and they look good. Gotta love that!
**photo courtesy of Stuck in Customs

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Try Reef flip flops/sandals. They are amazing!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger ohradiogirl said...

I also so some Ryka flip flops that I want ... Thanks for the recommendation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home