Monday, December 24, 2007

So much music to listen to ...

My music pile is stacking up.


Here's what's on the list:


Mary J. Blige "Growing Pains"
  • You can't go wrong w/Mary ... love that "Just Fine" cut
Keyshia Cole "Just Like You"

  • I like a few of her tracks; most are too mellow for my liking, but it's worth a listen
Kanye West "Graduation"

  • Obviously, I was not quick to jump on this one, but after hearing several songs that I like, I've caved it; it's in my system and ready for action ... crazy thing is I have two different mixtapes of this disk
The Dream "Love/Hate"

  • I am totally on the fence w/this one; the radio has been saturated w/"Shawty is a 10" (which by the way is not the version that is on the unedited disk)


Need to get:


Lupe Fiasco "The Cool"

  • I will certainly be spending my next dime on this here disk. I was a huge fan of "Food & Liquor"; the vibe on this one has been all good too - word is the message is in the music

Wu Tang Clan "The 8 Diagrams"
  • Unbeknownst to many, I am a fan of the Wu! Talent lurks in many places ...

Alicia Keys "As I Am"
  • I've heard that this one falls a bit flat; need to hear it for myself because I really like "Like You'll Never See Me Again" and "No One"; again, slow jams, but I mellow out every now and then

Saul Williams "The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of Niggy Tardust"
  • That title spells intrigue, right? I've known him for his poetry and I was quite keen on 04's "Saul Williams" So count me in on this one

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home