Friday, September 12, 2008

Trying out Picasa3

Just trying something out here.

I've downloaded Google's Picasa 3. Very nice photo program. You can organize your images, you can make collages and movies, you can add text and watermarks and so much more.

So here is a quick collage that I made. I then uploaded the image to my Picasa Web Album. These are some handmand greeting cards that I created along w/some other projects.

From Collages

One note: when getting the code to embed on your blog, you can select the size of the image from thumbnail to large.

I am still trying to figure out everything. I am real close to creating a quick movie.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Blogger Josee Valcourt said...

Nice work on the greeting cards and collage! C'est jolie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home