Monday, October 13, 2008

Wishful Thinking

I'm not big on gifts, but who doesn't like to 'wish' for a few things every now and then.

I've been keeping a wish list on Google for a while now. Amazon too. And on a webbie called Digital Designs.

Right now I've got my eye on a Zoom H2 Recorder (above). I do have a Zen Stone mp3 player (below). It's nice w/2G of space and it can record. The recording component is not bad, but it's not as clean as I would like for it to be.Also, I've been living w/o Photoshop for a few months now. I'm kinda feenin for it. So I need to get some kind of basic version. I don't need all of the bells and whistles. I just want to play around w/some actions and create some digital hybrid stuff for my card making.

Oh, and these shoes. They're from Target. I will probably have them soon. I do like them. I have tried them on. I want a better fit, but I can stand the height. I thought that they would be too high, but no. I saw them on Donna Downey's blog and fell in love w/them. Thanks for being an enabler Donna.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home