Monday, November 16, 2009

Making Maps and More

Statistics from Stat Counter for visitors to the Radiogirl Blog
Nov., 2009


I've become fascinated w/mapping and graphics and charts. Apparently I'm into data mashups. But it can be sooo complicated.

How to come up w/dynamic visualizations w/o all the hassle ... ? Well, lucky us. There are several options for doing this kind of thing. New software and online tools are popping up w/some frequency.

Since I'm now in the habit of keeping up w/this stuff, you could just check in on my Ohradiogirl Delicious bookmarks every now and then and see what's new in the data mapping world.

Here are two places where I've been getting some of my ideas lately. Still trying to implement them though.

10,000 Words: 5 ways to find, mix and mash your data

10,000 Words: Maps section

Cal Poly Map: Best places to take your laptop on campus

Go ahead and give one of them a try. Let me know how it works out.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home