Monday, November 09, 2009

Music Monday 43 :: "This Is It" by Michael Jackson

"This Is It" by Michael Jackson (2009)

I hate it when I am out of the loop. I'd heard about Michael Jackson's "This Is It" but I thought that it was a song/album that he was working on before he passed away. "This Is It" is actually a documentary about the making of Jackson's last concert (that never took place).

Well, I'm all caught up now and I even listened to an interview on NPR w/choreographer Debbie Allen. Allen talks about how much she enjoyed the doc. Keep in mind that Allen is a choreographer, has some history w/Jackson and she is currently in London (where the Jackson concerts were scheduled) working on a project.

Check out Debbie Allen's interview on NPR's "Talk of the Nation".

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home