Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Skin Care Products

It ain't easy being me. I like to stick to one tried and true product. Whether it is food, clothes or beauty products.

I have my staples and I'm sure that you have some too. But what I want to briefly discuss here is skin care cleansers. I don't want to spend too much money, but I'm willing to spend if I think that it's worth it.

The problem w/skin care products is that they are often changing, which is good if it's an improvement, but sometimes they are discontinued, which is bad.

I did find a Clean and Clear product that I liked - the Clean and Clear Acne Cleanser, but then it seems my face got used to it and it does not seem as effective now. So, I'm on the hunt for something. I did pick up Aveeno's Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser. I like foaming products. Just puts me at ease. I did recently buy the Ambi Even & Clear Exfoliating Wash, but it did not see as if it was getting the job done. I'll be visiting my sis in a few days. Her place is like a drug store except you get to try the products. I'm hoping to discover a facial cleanser that I like while I'm on that visit.

I could go on for another several paragraphs about moisturizers, but maybe I'll save that for another time. We're talking T-zone issues and the need for a decent spf. Whew.
Enhanced by Zemanta


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home