Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer 2010 Plans

Just when I thought my life would slow up and I could enjoy the summer, it arrived and I'm not ready.

I've only managed to get one thing done so far: wrote an article for a journal.

And it seems summer will be over before I know it. At least my summer will be. In D.C. for about two weeks to hang w/fam and friends. Then to Chicago to do more of the same. Considering a trip to Denver for the AEJMC conference. Then back to Cairo for the 2010-11 academic year.

Here's what I hope to squeeze in over the next few weeks:
  • Reading "The Great Negro Plot" by Mat Johnson (reading group's summer read)
  • Begin to write a movie script
  • Write an e-book
  • Update my blogs more consistently
  • Workout daily
That should be plenty, right?
Enhanced by Zemanta


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home