Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Christmas Music Playlist on MySpace

I recently noticed that an old blog post about Christmas music is not functioning properly. I used to enjoy the old music site, Imeem. But since MySpace bought it out and shut it down, my life has not been the same.

MySpace is not a substitute for Imeem. MySpace is too cumbersome; they also don't offer an embed code for your blog or website. There might be a good reason for that or it might be that they just want to trap you at their website and feed you a steady stream of crappy music and ads.

Well, before I totally get out of the Christmas spirit, I'll take a minute to stop bashing MySpace. I took some time, and I do mean some time over on their slow website and I created a Christmas mix of music.

The playlist is full of some of my favs. I was annoyed to find that Donny Hathaway's "This Christmas" is not available (somebody should really do something about that). But, again, I should stop bashing.

Well, you already know that I can't embed the playlist here, so here's the link:

Happy Holidays.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home