Saturday, June 21, 2014

It's not too late to get in shape ... not for summer, but for life!

It's not too late to get in shape ... not for summer, but for life!

It's typical for me to troll YouTube seeking workout videos. My preference is for vids that are short but effective. Sometimes I want to move, but I don't have the energy. Other times, I want high impact.

The FitnessBlender vids are interesting. They're usually short, but you will do either 2 or 3 rounds - or you can just do what you have time to do or what you can do.

The instructions are perfect and of course there's the visual to help offer guidance as well.

This particular vid is great because you have a bit of a pause between each 40-second exercise; and there are eight (8) exercises in the round. It ends up being about 22 minutes in total.

So get movin and give it a try.

Beginner Boot Camp Workout -- Easy Toning & Low Impact Cardio Workout


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home