Saturday, June 16, 2007

Another Farewell ...

Wow, that's just about all I can say right now. Sometimes I think that I can deal w/my emotions without an issue. But I am soooo sentimental. And that emotion gets the best of me.

My grandfather's first wife passed away and the funeral was today. I thought that I was okay, until the time came for the memorial service. And it is just a tough time all together. I am trying to get my head around the fact that my grandfather and his first wife died w/in three months of each other (and both of their birthdays were in June). I don't know that there is much to read into that ... I guess it is what it is.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Beth said...

My condolences...losing my grandfather was very difficult too. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of him. Hang in there.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger ohradiogirl said...

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home