Monday, June 18, 2007

Radiogirl does video

okay ... this is very consumer brand. Actually, it is below awful. I was going to remove it, but what the heck. I recommend that you mute the sound.

I used my digital camera; a HP E317 that has the capacity to shot video. You can't zoom in and the video seems a bit grainy, but I had to try it out to see how it looks.

I did use Windows Movie Maker (which to me is movie making for dummies) to add music (though you obviously can not hear it; if I have time, I'll go back in and try to tackle the problem w/the audio) and a title page.

This is an experiment ... so have fun checking it out (you'll have to really use your imagination). It's a little more than 2 minutes, but after the first 30 seconds you will probably bail and I'll understand why.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home