Saturday, June 30, 2007

Runnin through the alphabet

I'm indifferent about things like this. I think I need to be in the mood to completely fill them out. It was a nice diversion to reflect ... and consider things.

A - Attached or Single? single

B - Best Friend? Tonnnnnnnnnja is my girl, but so is Baer and there are lots of other male and female friends; love them all

C- Cake or Pie? gimme a pie! I like apple, peach cobbler, and sweet potato

D- Drink of Choice? water!! (w/lemon, please?)

E - Essential Item? the radio

F - Favorite Color? I really like red

G - Gummi Bears or Worms? how about NO gummi bears

H - Hometown? akron, Ohio

I - Indulgence? pedicures

J - January or February? february because winter is closer to being over...

K - Kiss or hug? both, and make it plural!

L - Life is incomplete without? books

M - Make dinner regularly or eat out/take out? I try to make something to eat at home, even if it is a microwave dinner; it's is just too costly to eat out on a regular basis

N - Number of Siblings? two, one older and one younger

O - Oranges or Apples? apples, especially Fuji and Braeburn

P - Phobias/Fears: I don't like cats (and they don't like me either)

Q - Favorite Quote: Too Many to pick from!!

R - Reasons to smile? happy and blessed to be here!

S - Season? Fall; I like to see the leaves change colors

T- Travel abroad or in the U.S.? I like the U.S. because there is sooo much to see (besides I don't have a passport, but for no good reason)

U - Unknown Fact About Me? I don't like voicemail and I don't check it (yes, that means that people leave msgs that I never even listen to ...)

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? not fully a vegan, but I don't eat beef or pork

W - Worst Habit? picking at my nails!!

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? no preference

Y - Your Favorite Foods? french fries, potato chips, popcorn

Z- Zodiac: leo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home