Wednesday, July 18, 2007

TWO Things About Me!

TWO Things About Me!

Two Names I Go by: kimmie and foxy

Two Things I am Wearing Right Now: skirt and camisole

Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship: respect and understanding

Two of My Favorite Things to do: read and listen to hip hop

Two Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment: to be a millionaire and always remember to count my blessings

Two pets I have: none

Two things I did last night: watch tv and talk on the phone

Two things I ate today: cereal and soup

Two people I just talked to last: karmen and mom

Two Things I'm doing tomorrow: road trip and listening to the radio

Two longest car rides: from buffalo to new york city and from atlanta, ga to orlando, fl
Two Favorite Holidays: christmas season and valentine's day

Two favorite beverages: water and juice/smoothie

Two favorite TV Shows: "Oprah" and "The Office"

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Hey Radio Girl,
Interesting stuff about ya! (smile) We do have a few things in common--one of them being that I am currently on a road trip.

Also,(though totally unrelated) being on the road forces me to use to hubby's laptop. The only reason I mentioned that is because his laptop won't allow me to sign onto my google account . . . which means I'm currently unable to post the comments you left on my blog (smile). Just wanted you to know I'd post them as soon as I'm able.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home