Friday, December 19, 2008

How to Save a Few Dollars

There's a magazine called ShopSmart. It's a product of Consumer Reports. I must admit that I've never purchased it, but I have perused it at the local Barnes & Noble.

I like the brevity of it. Also, just chock full of good information.

In the October/November issue, there was an article titled "Web sites that can save you big". Again, such a wealth of information. I wrote some of the web sites down ... but then I toss the slip of paper in the trash, only to realize that I had visited the sites, but I did not book mark them. I then went to the ShopSmart web site to see if I could get the back issue.

They did better. The article is listed on the web site as a pdf download. How great is that?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home