Monday, May 03, 2010

MUSIC MONDAY 54 : : Black Eyed Peas "Boom Boom Pow"

I just watched the Black Eyed Peas music video for "Boom Boom Pow" for the first time. The vid is nearly a year old. And though I listen to this song at least 3-4 times a week, I never thought to seek out the video.

After checking out the video on YouTube, I also noticed that I must be the only person who has NOT seen it. Seems it's had more than 54 million views. That can't be right. That's ridiculous. Someone tell me I'm wrong on reading the numbers: 54,926,927.

But let me also say: "That is one cool video". After seeing it, I want another video on the making of the "Boom Boom Pow" video.

I also found it interesting how they edited the song visually. But that they even did an edit on the video has me wondering ... if you can edit the song's profanity in the video, then why use profanity in the first place?

Check out the Black Eyed Peas video for "Boom Boom Pow".


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home