Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Egyptian Way :: VIDEO - The Ride Home

The Egyptian Way :: VIDEO - The Ride Home

I've been living in Cairo for a full five semesters and I'm in my sixth semester teaching here. Seems like yesterday when I first landed in the Middle East.

Enough reminiscing. The point is the commute from where I live and to the campus should take about 45 minutes. However, in crazy Cairo the traffic is outrageous and so the commute usually takes at least an hour if not longer. Try the hashtag: #CairoTraffic and you'll see what I mean.

The other day when I woke up from a brief nap on the ride home, I decided to pull out my iPhone and snag a few pics and then I kept taking pics until I had over 50 images in the span of about 7 minutes.

This vid is not meant to be artistic or anything else. Just a view from a window on a bus in Cairo.

You can see the Cairo Life :: The Ride Home pics online too.

VIDEO - The Ride Home



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home