Friday, April 24, 2009

Presentation Advice - Audience :: GPS :: Monkey

I was going through some old notebooks and I noticed my scribble that said Audience GPS. So I thought that maybe it was a website. Not quite.

Apparently when I was attending PodCamp Pittsburgh last year, someone must have mentioned this. Only when I went to look it up today, the complete phrase is: Audience, GPS, Monkey.

Love that. I could tell you all about it, but I will only say it's perfect advice for those who often give PowerPoint presentations.

The link will take you to social media veteran Chris Brogan's website where he has a six minute video explaining the concept.

I think you'll like it.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the link. I have to make powerpoint presentations often.... :(

Keep blogging!

KT with the ColumbusGrapevine.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home